Misha Lavrov - Research
Back to my home page
For each of my published papers, I have included two hyperlinked codes: a DOI code and an arXiv code. These are permanently associated with the article and should hopefully be permanent ways to find a copy.
The DOI link is a permanent link to the published version of the article. This is the best version to read if you can, but the journal might not let you access it. If the paper has not yet been accepted by a journal, then of course there is no DOI.
The arXiv link goes to the pre-print version of the article. This version may lack the edits that were made during peer review, but it should be available to everyone. In a couple of cases, the arXiv version has a different (older and probably worse) title. I have an arXiv author ID, lavrov_m_1, which you can use to find a list of all these pre-prints.
- F. Clemen, E. Heath, and M. Lavrov. Online Ramsey numbers of ordered paths and cycles.
- J. Balogh, A. Kostochka, M. Lavrov, and X. Liu. Monochromatic connected matchings in 2-edge-colored multipartite graphs. Journal of Graph Theory, vol. 100, no. 3, 2022.
DOI: 10.1002/jgt.22797, arXiv: 1905.04653.
- A. Kostochka, M. Lavrov, R. Luo, and D. Zirlin. Longest cycles in 3-connected hypergraphs and bipartite graphs. Journal of Graph Theory, vol. 99, no. 4, 2022.
DOI: 10.1002/jgt.22762, arXiv: 2004.08291.
- J. Balogh, F. Clemen, E. Heath, and M. Lavrov. A strengthening of the Erdős-Szekeres theorem. European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 101, 2022.
DOI: 10.1016/j.ejc.2021.103456, arXiv: 2006.03703.
- J. Balogh, A. Kostochka, M. Lavrov, and X. Liu. Long monochromatic paths and cycles in 2-edge-colored graphs with large minimum degree. Combinatorics, Probability, and Computing, vol. 31, no. 1, 2022.
DOI: 10.1017/S0963548321000201, arXiv: 1906.02854.
- A. Kostochka, M. Lavrov, R. Luo, and D. Zirlin. Conditions for a bigraph to be super-cyclic. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 28, no. 1, 2021.
DOI: 10.37236/9683, arXiv: 2006.15730.
- J. Balogh, F. Clemen, M. Lavrov, B. Lidický, and F. Pfender. Making Kr+1-free graphs r-partite. Combinatorics, Probability, and Computing, 2020.
DOI: 10.1017/S0963548320000590, arXiv: 1910.00028.
- J. Balogh, A. Kostochka, M. Lavrov, and X. Liu. Long monochromatic paths and cycles in 2-edge-colored multipartite graphs. Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory, vol 9, no. 1, 55-100, 2020.
DOI: 10.2140/moscow.2020.9.55, arXiv: 1905.04657.
- J. Balogh, F. Clemen, E. Heath, and M. Lavrov. Ordered size Ramsey number of paths. Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 276, 13-18, 2020.
DOI: 10.1016/j.dam.2019.02.002, arXiv: 1810.08325.
- J. Balogh, M. Lavrov, G. Shakan, and A. Wagner. Monochromatic Hilbert cubes and arithmetic progressions. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 26, no. 2, 2019.
DOI: 10.37236/7917, arXiv: 1805.08938.
- M. Lavrov, P. Loh, and A. Messegué. Distance-uniform graphs with large diameter. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 2, 994–1005, 2019.
DOI: 10.1137/17M115791X, arXiv: 1703.01477.
- M. Lavrov. An upper bound for the Hales-Jewett number HJ(4,2). SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, vol. 30, no. 2, 1333-1342, 2016.
DOI: 10.1137/15M1016485, arXiv: 1504.02753.
- M. Lavrov and P. Loh. Increasing Hamiltonian paths in random edge orderings. Random Structures and Algorithms, vol. 48, no. 3, 588-611, 2016.
DOI: 10.1002/rsa.20592, arXiv: 1403.0948.
- M. Lavrov, M. Lee, and J. Mackey. Improved upper and lower bounds on a geometric Ramsey problem. European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 42, 135-144, 2014.
DOI: 10.1016/j.ejc.2014.06.003, arXiv: 1304.6910.
- A. Frieze, S. Haber, and M. Lavrov. On the game chromatic number of sparse random graphs. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, vol. 27, no. 2, 768-790, 2013.
DOI: 10.1137/120861953, arXiv: 1201.0046.
- M. Lavrov and D. Rutherford. On the S¹ x S² HOMFLY-PT invariant and Legendrian links. Journal of Knot Theory and Its Ramifications, vol. 22, no. 8, 1350040, 2013.
DOI: 10.1142/S0218216513500405, arXiv: 1206.5437.
- M. Lavrov and D. Rutherford. Generalized normal rulings and invariants of Legendrian solid torus links. Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 258, no. 2, 393-420, 2012.
DOI: 10.2140/pjm.2012.258.393, arXiv: 1109.1319.
Last updated December 13, 2022.
Misha Lavrov <firstname.lastname@example.org>